If you have a question about Thracian Roads or any of our tours from Plovdiv, you’ll find the answer here:
Can I join a group tour?
- Unfortunately, no. All tours are private.
How do I book?
- Simply head over to our book now page and fill in the form. We’ll respond to you with details and guide availability within 12 hours, often a lot less.
How do I pay the deposit?
- Payments can be made by credit or debit card or as a bank transfer to the company bank account. You can simply pay the remainder of the money at the end of your tour in cash or via credit card with a 3% transfer fee.
Is the deposit refundable?
- No, the deposit is not refundable.
What happens after I pay the deposit?
- After you pay the deposit, we will email you your tour confirmation and guide contact information. This email is your confirmation for the tour.
Your guide will pick you up at the appointed place and time. You can contact your guide directly by phone, Viber or WhatsApp if you need to.
How can I get a receipt or company invoice?
- Please let us know that you need a receipt or invoice when you book your tour and we will send it to you by email.
If you need a physical copy, your guide will bring it with them. Just let us know in advance.
Can I book a one-way tour?
- Absolutely! With these tours, you don’t need to finish in the same place you started from. Just let us know where you would like to be dropped off.
What is included in the price of my day tour from Plovdiv?
- The prices listed in our tour programs include transportation in air conditioning-equipped vehicles, fuel, VAT and taxes, road and parking fees, a licensed English-speaking tour guide-driver and their expenses as well as some of the entrance fees for the sites included in each program.
Is the lunch included?
- We do not include food in our tours. However, you will have plenty of time for lunch and your guide can recommend restaurants with cuisine which will meet your tastes.
Can you send me an invitation?
- We’re sorry but we do not provide assistance with VISA documents, flight tickets or insurance.
If you have a question that isn’t covered here, please do contact us.