Thracian Roads was established in 2014. We thank all our guests, who take time to review our services online on TripAdvisor or Facebook It really means a lot for us – to continuously receive encouraging feedback.
On this page we have listed only a part of our reviews. You can leave your review on every tour of your choice.
- Our guide picked us up at our hotel in Plovdiv and took us on a tour to Sofia from Plovdiv. She was very proud of her Bulgarian heritage and has a vast background in history of her country. After visiting the city center sites we enjoyed the national museum and then the great view from the Vitosha mountain outlook. Great way to visit Sofia and the surroundings.
- We had a brilliant day trip out of Plovdiv with our guide who was an excellent and interesting guide. The highlights were the ‘wonderful bridges’ which aren’t really bridges at all but massive holes cut in the limestone by water and the spectacular autumn colours of the trees. We went to the monastery late in the day which was good because most of the tour groups had long gone.
- Great service pick us up from the airport and the tours we did was great. The guide was very knowledgeable about all the place we went to and pointed out things we may have missed. Everything was on time with no rush at all.
- We absolutely enjoyed a wonderful day tour from Plovdiv with our tour guide. Although the weather was bad (raining) during the tour, he made sure that we are able to visit all the planned itineraries and always with us. During our visit to Veliko Tarnovo, the Fortress was unexpectedly closed for an event. Our guide provided us the alternative to stroll around the neighbourhood and we got the opportunity to enjoy the city in another way. We learnt a lot of the traditions and history of Bulgaria. He also recommended delicious food and we enjoyed a lot having lunch with him. Thank you for making our trip from Plovdiv a very memorial for us.
- I booked two day trips with Thracian Roads to see more of Bulgaria without the hassle of booking a car and driving in a strange land with an unfamiliar alphabet. Our guide, was friendly passionate, punctual, knowledgeable, entertaining. The first day he took us to Rila monastery and the other one to the wonderful Rose valley.. Worth every penny. Will book again.
- We very much enjoyed our four day trips. OUr guide was fun, friendly and informative and we learned a lot about Bulgaria in the past and present.
- We were very happy with the Thracian roads services. The person we communicated with did a fine job of taking our interests and the places we already knew we wanted to visit into account, and putting together a personalised, streamlined package to make it all work in the time we had available. She was always available to cope with queries and any small issues that arose, and a pleasure to deal with.
- I can’t say enough about how great was our guide. He has an in-depth knowledge of Bulgarian history, along with a bottomless fund of stories and anecdotes. He coped brilliantly with unexpected hiccups like finding a site closed due to a power cut, suggesting alternatives and just making things work. Thank you very much!
- Best decision we made on our vacation to Bulgaria. Thracia roads helped us to pick the best tours for our time constraints. First trip was to Sofia, the second one to Kazanlak rose valley. We enjoyed it very much and will go back again to refill with rose water.
- Travelled with Thracian roads on a private trip from Plovdiv to Buzludzha monument. My guide was really informative and demonstrated a real passion from her country and it’s history which she willingly shared on the long journey.
- We went on two day tours both from Plovdiv. The first was to teh Black sea coast which was a great experience and our guide told us the history behind the place which was really good to know. The second day we went to Buzludzha and that was another great experience one i would recommend to anyone looking to go Bulgaria. Everything was great about the tours and i wasn’t disappointed.