Explore Bulgarian rural life and the Valley of The Roses and The Thracian Kings
- Pick up in your hotel in the morning (9AM)
- Transfer to Koprivshtitsa mountain village (Approximately 1.5 hours)
- Explore the mountain village
Visit the Dimchodebelyanov house (inside), Uspenie Bogorodichno church, The first Bulgarian school, The foresty house, the Georgi Benkovski house (outside), The first school from 1843, The library, Todor Kableshkov’s house (outside), The liberation square, The “First gun” bridge
- Transfer to Starosel (Approximately 1 hour)
- Visit the Starosel Thracian cult complex
- Wine tasting in traditional winery (Optional, upon request)
- Visit the village of Staro Zhelezare on the way back to Plovdiv
- Transfer back to Plovdiv
- Drop off at your hotel around 18:00 – 19:00
Total duration: 7:00-8:00 hours
Total driving distance: 190 km
– 230 EUR for 1-3 people
– 270 EUR for 4-5 people
*Please send us a quote if your group is bigger than 5 people.
+ Transportation with AC vehicle, fuel, road taxes, parking fees;
+ Taxes and VAT;
+ Local English speaking tour guide/driver;
+ Pick up and drop off from/to the hotel;
Food, personal expenses, tips.
We organize the day tour to Koprivshtitsa and Starosel from Plovdiv during the whole year.
Every step was prepared. Enjoyed every minute of trip.
Submit your review